Tuesday, March 14, 2006

First Post

My first post.

No particular theme to my blog, life in general. In all its beauty, glory, horror, ugliness etc. I am not sure what i hope to achieve through this blog, time will tell i suppose. A bit of info about me would help i suppose.

I am in my mid 20s
I live in london
I have a girlfriend of over 3 years
We live together
I like virtually all kinds of music
I used to think Tony Blair was alright but i dont anymore
I used to think the BBC was awesome
While they are still better than most, they are not quite what they were
My girlfriend just peeked over my shoulder and said "that was quick"
I am a big football fan (Soccer as the americans would say)
I support Chelsea
I think Bill Clinton kicks ass
City of God is one ass kicker of a movie
It sucks that people live like that in the favelas


I could go on i suppose but then i'd be here all night. Signing off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home