Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blowjobs/Handjobs

Something really cool happened the other day.

I had an orgasm.

Not just any orgasm. A mother-funker of an orgasm.

I have had lots of orgasms in my time, some good, some really good and some really fucking awesome ones. A whole new class exists above those however that doesnt happen very often. I suppose if it did happen every time, we might not value it as much.

How did it happen i hear you ask? Well...

The girlfriend and i were pleasuring each other in turns.

I lick/tease/suck her nipples, every so often i'd rub and tease her clit.

She for the most part sucked my dick. A bit of nipple lick now and again but mostly she was giving me blowjobs.

This went on for quite a while. None of us went far enough to let the other person cum.

Until i told her that if she sucked me again, i would cum. A wicked glint in her eye, she proceeded to make me cum.

I'm not sure exactly what happened but i remember telling her to play with my balls. She held my balls and toyed with the while still sucking my dick. I was moaning like hell by this time and then it happened...

My brain pretty much melted, i'm certain i was moaning very loudly, my body seemed to explode into a million billion million tiny pieces. And i was shaking, shivering like i was about to have a fit. I've experienced the shiver through the spine/body before but this was different.
This was a whole new level of shaking and shivering.

It was funking awesome. It truly was.


In the last year or so, my girlfriend has really taken her blowjob skills to a new level. A combination of me telling her what feels right, her enthusiasm and perhaps a glass of milk every morning/sleeping in a certain way or something.
She gives really good head.

Previously her handjobs were the lethal weapon in her arsenal.

Now its her blowjobs.

I love her handjobs.


If i had to choose, i'd pick her blowjobs.



What's your most lethal weapon sexually?


Mine are sucking/licking her nipples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home