Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Emotions























00:29 am in London. A very good morning to you all wherever you may be in the blogoverse and the wide world.

It just crossed my mind that we are on a planet hurtling through space at speeds unimaginable to a human. I wonder if there is a thing or being in space that has a complete view of the universe. What would it be like to have that view as a human. ...its just started to rain outside although there are as yet no raindrops on the window...i think it is rain. So anyway, what would it be like? Would this human gain a full appreciation for life, death, nature, the universe? Or would they do the normal human thing of not really seeing what is right before their very eyes.

Would they go mad due to a lack of brain power to process all the new and awesome information? Would seeing everything in its fullness lead to their death? If they were informed beforehand that it would lead to their death, would they still go through with it?
Would you go through with it?

The rain's really coming down now...cool.

In the main, i like being human. We have without doubt, the most beautiful females of any species on the planet. Should we encounter any alien life forms, i'm willing to bet that our females will be much more beautiful than theirs.

I dont think that humans can truly feel emotions in their fullness. That is not to say that we dont feel any, on the contrary we do. Everyday. Everyday we feel emotion and on so many different levels. Its just that we dont really feel ALL of it all the time. If we were to feel, truly feel emotion in its fullness i think it would be too much for our fragile bodies.

True emotion in its fullness can i think only be felt in little bits at a time.

I have felt Love in its fullness a few times in my life. Once i was looking at my girlfriend and i felt like i was about to....i am not sure what i felt was about to happen. Explode, implode, transcend to a higher level of consciousness.....words cant really describe what i felt. I know i love my girlfriend. I just dont feel it like i did that day. I am not sure my heart can cope with such a groundswell of emotion.

Many years ago - over a decade - i felt anger/rage like i had never felt it before. Rage in its undistilled form. All consuming rage, driving rage, murderous rage. It truly was murderous rage. Thankfully i was talked out this rage and anger by my friends. Since then, i have felt anger on different levels but never like that day. I came very close a few years ago but it wasn't quite on the same level.

Fear. They say the only thing to fear is fear itself. What do they know? Sometime in the last week or so, my biggest fear hit home. Hard. In this case, there is absolutely nothing i can do about this fear. It is going to happen. I speak of course of the carrierman, the boat man. I speak of death. Death is an integral part of life and there is nothing any one of us can do about it.
My biggest fear is of death. It is however not my own death that i speak of. It is the death of someone i hold very dear and close to my heart. In the fullness of time, the boatman will come calling for this person. Who knows, he might have already called for me before then.

When he calls for this person, i hope it will be at the end of a life long lived and fulfilled.

I am glad i felt this fear in its fullness.

I am glad i have felt all these emotions in their fullness. It has made me realise certain things which i don't think would have been possible otherwise.


People are scared of emotions for a good reason. In their fullness they can be awesome and overpowering. Thus we try to control them, to subdue them.

Luckily emotions cant be controlled forever.

Every once in a while, it shows itself to us whether we like it or not. In its absolute fullness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Confessions said...

First time here! Great blog!!
I particularly enjoyed this post.

Emotions are real and true. I’ve experienced all of the ones you mentioned and through each situation/emotion; I’ve learned a lesson and grew.

2:39 am  
Blogger boy-man said...

Thanks. Glad you like the blog.

Emotions are real and true. I couldn't possibly agree more.

9:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home