Saturday, March 18, 2006

To sleep or not to sleep

This is a sport filled post so feel free to skip if you aren't a sports fan.

Its very late and here i am awake as a bat at night. Normally i'd drag myself to bed but tonight there are two problems that prevent me from doing this.

1) Formula 1 qualifying starts in 2 hours live from Malaysia.

2) Today is now officially saturday and saturday was invented for one thing - football

I might have a nap and hopefully wake up before the qualifiers starts at 6am.

For the F1 fans, how do you see the season panning out. I am a Schumacher/ferrari fan and was very pleased with the race last week. I think the title this year will go to either Schumi or Raikkonen. I think they are both better drivers than alonso and IMO he sort of won the championship by default last year. Ferrari were not very good compounded by the fact that the Bridgestone tyres were a let down. Kimi was let down by an unreliable McLaren. Alonso was of course the benefactor of all this and picked up the title as the others grandly shot themselves in the foot.

Alonso is a good driver but i think if all 3 had the same car and setup, he would finish 3rd and be about 0.4sec a lap behind. Perhaps he will prove me wrong this season but i really doubt it. All will be revealed soon enough i suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home