Friday, April 07, 2006

O Blogger wherefore art thou

All set to blog and no blogger available. I blog therefore i am. Well not quite but i was all ready to blog to Jupiter yesterday but alas no blogger.

Coming on the back of blogger eating a decent sized post that i had created, i was not too pleased and left it till today. On my way back home half an hour ago, it hit me.

Blogger is a free service. Free. I have not paid a penny and yet here i was moaning about a service that at least 90% of the time works very well. Very thankless of me i think.

So for the record, blogger i apologise. You have been kind to me and i have really no right to criticize. Apologies blogger. I shall refrain from slagging you off in the future.

Unless you are really a tool to help the aliens from Omega 5 take over the earth in which case i vow to undermine your cause and those pesky chicken aliens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home