Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring Night



















Its 2am and i'm listening to one of my favourite tracks sure thing by St germain, one of the tracks i recommended to you gorgeous inhabitants of the blogosphere. Something about the night makes it by far my favourite part of the day...or should that be night. Slowly but surely, summer is coming. For the first time in ages, it actually feels warm at night. This is being spoilt however by the semi-strong winds outside.

I am in the process of building a website, its a commercial website and its coming along very very slowly. This is primarily because my inability to focus still reigns supreme. I am on the way to curing this but it is very much here. I still haven't finished learning to use the new software i blogged about about 2 weeks ago. Yes i should just knuckle down and stuff but then where's the fun. Still, its on my list of things to do.

I am enjoying building the website, its really cool to just get an idea in your head and make it come alive. Sometimes it comes out better than what you had in mind and others, it just plain sucks ass. This is obviously not so cool, still its a really good experience and i would recommend it just for the hell of it. Not to mention of course that if you become really good at it, you can stick it on your CV. The pay's not bad at around £30,000.
See i also give career advice, and you thought this was just your average blog. Of course, should you get a job based on my advice, i shall expect a cut of the wages. My usual fee is around 85% of the total wages due to the expertise and experience that i have. This i am sure you will agree is a reasonable fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home