Thursday, April 20, 2006

This is a new one. I am sitting in an office listening to 3-6-mafia and blogging. I have always read about people blogging while they were at work and thought it was a bit weird. However i have not blogged in a while and so here i am trying to make up for lost time. Quite annoying how work gets in the way of blogging. I have been on this assignment for just over 2 weeks and my blogging rate has gone down...a lot.This is very uncool and i am not too pleased about this. I much prefer when i was semi-self employed. There was much time for blogging and generally for myself. Work really fucks with you. By the time i get home, i am too tired and oft times i need a nap. I realised with some horror today that i hadnt really listened to any music recently.That is really messed up. I have some kick butt playlists on Windows media and yet i haven't listened to any of them for about a week now. I cant begin to describe just how much ass this sucks.
Perhaps i was out of the work thingy for too long. I never thought working would have this sort of impact on me. I really really like music and bloggin and yet i have been doing neither recently. Less talk more action.
Henceforth i shall do more of the above mentioned activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home