Friday, January 05, 2007

Goodbye & R.I.P
















I am in a daze as i type this. My mind is everywhere and nowhere at the same time, unable to put together thoughts coherently.

My uncle has died.

I dont know what to do, say, think, feel. I dont know anything. I feel like screaming out really really loud. I feel like crawling up and just sitting/lying still for ages.

I cant even remember the last time i saw him. I cant even remember the last time i spoke to him.


I am really hurt and affected by his death. I am just staring at my keyboard and i dont even know what to type.

Less than a year of bloggin and two posts of the deaths of people i know. I haven't felt this numb in a very very long time.

So numb, so numb, so numb, so numb.


Fuck's sake. Bollocks. Bollocks.


Goodbye uncle.

R.I.P.


A few years ago when my brothers/cousins and i were broke and had no money or food, we'd go to him. He'd help us out. Now he's gone.


I am sorry i didnt call, i am really really sorry. So fucking sorry.


R.I.P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home