Thursday, March 15, 2007

Noodles.

Just realised that its been almost 2 months to the day since my last post.

It has been a very very very up and down year for me so far. By the grace of him above, there are 9 months to go and hopefully, they will be much better.

I know a guy who says "man proposes, God disposes". How true. How bloody true.


Its 01.12 am, the girlfriend is asleep a few feet behind me. She truly is beautiful. I tell her this a lot and it pleases me that she knows just how fit she is. Naturally she isn't perfect but then again, if i wanted perfection i'd go and get a manniquin. Okay that is officially the first time i have spelt manniquin. I dont even know if that is how it is spelt but hey its all good.

The last few years, specifically since Jan 2004, i have been drifting. Very much like a raft being carried to no particular shore by the waves.

There is however a danger that the drifting may become permanent and this is not ideal. Balance is necessary. A state of equilibrium between drifting enough to ensure life is not all about work and a working life that ensures life is not all about chilling out 12/365.

Balance. The universe is built on balance, on equilibrium. How absurd, of me to talk about the universe like i know jack shit about it. Still i exist within it so i have formed an opinion of some kind about it.

Anyways, i have to go and eat now. My terrible eating habits are still very much with me. Oddly, this does not worry me too much. Principally because i am in the main healthy - or so i think - and i am not in any danger of becoming slightly overweight, sick etc.

A toast to terrible eating habits.

There goes the microwave. My meal of choice, Noodles with 1 boiled egg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home