Friday, March 24, 2006

R.I.P



















He used to come to my flat.
He wasnt a friend of mine.
He was a friend of my flatmate.

A few years ago his friend was shot dead.
He came to my flat, he cried, we mourned.
The fools who did it have been jailed.

We used to hang out.
We listened to music together.
We played video games.
We watched TV.
I cooked for him.

We cracked jokes.
We laughed.
We argued.
We made up.


He died 3 weeks ago.
He got jumped by some assholes.

4 against 1.
Fucking cowards.

He died of head injuries.
The paper said he was a man.
He was no man.
He was 22.


The police have arrested 3 people so far. I dont know if they'll be jailed for what they did. It matters but it matters not, the damage is done. He is gone for good. Sometimes i wish i could get my hands on the fuckers. Other times i know that it is better that i dont get my hands on them. If i get them and fuck them up then i am like one of them. This is unacceptable. I am nothing like them except that we all have penises and testicles. That is where our similarities end.

I am angry.
I am sad.
I am happy to have known him.
I will celebrate the time we spent.
I will play a particular track with him in mind.
I am shocked by his death.
I am shocked at how his death has affected me.
I am cut deeply by his death.
It grieves me deeply.


R.I.P

Life in every breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home