Thursday, March 23, 2006

Stains


Smiles, laughter, happy talk.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want you to suck my nipples"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Ok"

"Have you got enough time before the game starts?"

"Yes"

So i did, i kissed, licked and sucked her nipples. I think she liked it, her wetness seemed to confirm this. I continue...and continue...and continue.

Eye contact, i see what she desires.

Kisses me, feigns dis-interest. Teasing each other, till its too much.

Soft & Hard mix. Kisses, nibbles, touch, caress, nails dig in, moans...eyes glazed.

Smiles, laughter, happy talk.

"Has your game started?"

"I think so"

I am watching the game, she's in the other room. You wouldnt guess it, but for one thing .......the stain on the sheets.

Dont want to remove it yet.......our proud stain.

3 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

uh, damn jay. LOL

i do love the description of the uh, interlude. LOL

5:40 pm  
Blogger West said...

I'm not gonna b.s. you, man. I stopped by because I heard there were breastessess round these here parts. Turns out I spent as much/more time reading and re-reading your text as I did looking at the pretty pictures.

Tits brought me here, but substance is what made me stay.

Isn't that always the way?




I hope that's clear. Otherwise, I just made the worst first impression ever. Peace.

10:51 pm  
Blogger boy-man said...

Nikki:
happy you liked the interlude, thanks for the shout out once again.



West:
Thats ok man. It shows you still have a keen interest and appreciation of the female body. This is definitely a good thing.

Glad you appreciate the substance of the posts.

I dont hold much truck with 1st impressions so that cool.

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home